- 1. Family is just accident.... They don't mean to get on your nerves. They don't even mean to be your family, they just are.
- 2. The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you.
- 3. When our relatives are at home, we have to think of all their good points or it would be impossible to endure them.
- 4. A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
- Zig Ziglar: You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- W. Somerset Maugham: At a dinner party one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well but not too wisely.
- Thomas Huxley: Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.
- Phillips Brooks: Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers; pray for powers equal to your tasks.