- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
- Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.