- There is just one way to bring up a child in the way he should go and that is to travel that way yourself.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- The family is a haven in a heartless world.
- Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- You don’t choose your family They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. –Barbara Bush
- In time of test, family is best. –Burmese Proverb
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us to become our best while looking our worst. –Marge Kennedy
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. ~George Santayana, The Life of Reason
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family –Anthony Brandt
- A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
- A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.
- Where can a person be better than in the bosom of their family?
- In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.