- Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
- I know you’re trying to make me regret leaving you
But no matter what you do, I know that it wasn’t a mistake walking away.
- To understand life, you need to know that there are only 2 certainties; The first is that everything changes, the second is that we are all going to die, not in that particular order.
- Life is nothing but unknown bends on a twisted road. Because there are no stop signs, you must keep going but with caution.—-Asselstine, Jen
- Love- It is not a word, nor a single action. In truth, it can never be wrong Like the sunrise, perfect in every possible way. It is many things and yet it must exist In the small space of the heart. Once found it can bloom endlessly, with no cease. It can choke one’s throat, bring one to tears… But it never hides in shadows or in darkness It never feeds itself on deception. It grows with trust, honesty and compassion. Nothing less, always more.-—Unknown
- “I tended to place my wife under a pedestal.”—-Woody Allen
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. —unknown
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.—-David Viscott
- The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident. —-Sir Hugh Walpoe
- For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.—-Rainer Maria Rilke
- How many time do I love, again? Tell me how many beads there are In a silver chain Of evening rain Unravelled from the trembling main And threading the eye of a yellow star:– So many time do I love again. —-Thomas Lovell Beddoes
- Love and relationships are truly one of the most paradoxical aspects of being human. For it is in love that we find the greatest of strengths and the deepest of sorrows. Love can seem to be so fleeting and unachievable yet it remains well within our reach if we only learn how to embrace it’s power. To experience true love, we must be willing to open ourselves up and sacrifice part of our heart and part of our soul. We must be willing to give of ourselves freely, and we must be willing to suffer. It is only when we expose our inner selves to the white hot flame of rejection, that love can burn so brightly as to join to souls, melding the two into one, creating a bond that joins forever. It is from this bond that we draw strength eternal and power ever lasting. It is in this thing that we call love that we find the means to achieve greatness, both in ourselves and in our lives. —–anonymous
- It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you .—
Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong. —-Unknown
- “Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.” —-Euripides
- Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. —-Robert A. Heinlein
- One must learn to love oneself with a wholesome and healthy love, so that one can bear to be with oneself and need not roam. —Friedrich Nietzsche
- When all is said and done, friendship is the only trustworthy fabric of the affections. So-called love is a delirious inhuman state of mind: when hot it substitutes indulgence for fair play; when cold it is cruel, but friendship is warmth in cold, firm ground in a bog.— Miles Franklin
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. —-Helen Keller
- I’m going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for TEN MINUTES. —-Homer Simpson
- If i had a single flower for everytime i thought of you i could walk forever in my garden.
- Let your heart guide you…but listen closely because it whispers.
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don’t have it, no matter what else there is, it’s not enough. —- Ann Landers
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. —-Honore de Balzac
- “Sometimes negative thoughts are just like negative prints. All they require is to be immersed in the right formulation of solution to develop them into beautiful pictures that can imprint positive footprints into the heart and mind of others.” ~ Anuj Somany