- Someone asked me how long i Planned on keeping you in my life.
I Smiled and asked “how do you choose between ALWAYS and FOREVER” ?
Someone asked me ” how do u hold love ?”
I Answered “with my hands wide open, with my heart ready to let go & let the other grow”
& that someone asked me again ” What if it hurts you?”
I smiled and said “then it means i’m doing it right!”
If the pressure in life seems crushing you down, think of the crushed grapes, that produce
the best wine. The pressure in life only brings our the best in you.
- Leave something for friend, Never leave friend for something.
because in life something will leave you, but friends will always be there with you
- Friends are like crayons. They Colour our lives, I may not be your favourtie colour,
but hope you will need me somewhere to complete your picture
- Excellent words by Dr. Abdul Kalam
Dream is not that what you see in your sleep
Dreams are the things which does not allow you to sleep
- Valuing a relationship is not merely done by sending messages each other everyday
- What counts is how muc in our busy lives we remember each other